Webinar: Corporate Sustainability and TRI: Exploring P2 Information for Facilities and Parent Companies
Date: Wednesday, February 4, 1:00-2:00 p.m. CST
Register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/ register/312174544
Do you know which companies are taking steps to reduce their environmental footprint in the U.S.?
For the past two years, TRI’s Pollution Prevention (P2) Tool has been an excellent resource for learning what industrial facilities are doing to reduce toxic chemical pollution. Now, all the facility-level P2 and waste management data reported to EPA’s TRI Program is also available at the parent company level.
Join this webinar to:
- learn how the TRI P2 Tool can help you identify P2 successes and visually compare environmental performance at both the facility and corporate level
- find out how to compare toxic chemical management and greenhouse gas emissions data at the corporate level
- see what companies are doing to prevent the release of pollutants to the environment
- get a live demonstration of the newly expanded TRI P2 Tool
- see the latest industry- and chemical-level P2 trends featured in the 2013 TRI National Analysis report